Today we received a box from RE-PLAY RECYCLE. When we opened it, Maddox and Marlow immediately took it over to “their” kitchen! They saw all the bright fun colors and assumed it was for them! Which it is, but this is not a toy!
With Maddox almost four years old and Marlow 16 months, both are now using table wear and cups I needed some new stuff! The things we used when Maddox was little did not hold up well, and now I needed multiples for both kids. When I saw a friend’s children using RE-PLAY RECYCLE, I immediately checked it out and fell in love with not only the cute collections of products, but their philosophy! Here are just a few reasons why I got rid of all of my kids other tableware:
- All of their products – which include plates, bowls, cups, forks and spoons – are made from recycled milk jugs! AND they use minimal packaging made from recycled paperboard! I love eco-friendly!
- All of their products meet FDA requirements.
- Their products are SO durable! The company even claims you can run over the plate with a car without damage. I may try that! 🤣 My friend has been using them since her kids were little and they still look perfect. And most importantly, in my book, everything is dishwasher safe!
- Their pieces are perfect for beginning eaters! They have forks and spoons that are made for little hands! Their plates have dividers and curved edges, making eating easier. And their cups have no-spill valves.
- The colors they have are adorable! I got the sorbet collection that is filled with a variety of cute pastel colors. They also have other collections like their Bold, Crayon, Rainbow, White, and Monochromatic. I’ve linked my collection below.
- You can buy everything from Amazon, Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, and Kroger! Can I get a hallelujah?🤣 Easy shopping is key.
- Everything is so affordable! Check out the links below to view their collections as well as individual pricing for each piece.
I keep all of the kids dishes and cups in small cubbies that they can access themselves. I’m big on teaching kids age appropriate independence. So this is something very simple that they do themselves. Whenever it’s time to eat they know where all their stuff is, they get everything out and they set the table. Even if it’s just grabbing a snack. They know to grab their own dishes, go to their snack area, and get everything themselves. Marlow usually grabs 2 cups and a spoon while Maddox grabs one of every piece in the same color 🤣. Even if he’s just eating grapes he likes to have everything laid out and matching. He gets that from his dad…and well Marlow’s a little more like me.
So join me in getting rid of all the odds and ends you have collected and enjoy using these marvelous pieces with your little ones. You will not be disappointed! And be sure to check out Maddox’s presentation of his favorite RePlay pieces! This was TOTALLY his idea and I LOVE it!
This post was sponsored by Replay Recycle but all thoughts and opinions are my own.