When I was pregnant with my first, Maddox, we started asking everyone we knew with kids what brand they recommended for car seats. After dozens of recommendations and tons of research we decided to go with Britax. We originally bought their travel system which came with the B-Safe infant seat and B-Agile stroller. This set was absolutely perfect for us at the time. We continued to use this set when Marlow was born but quickly realized we need a double stroller as well.
I knew I did not want one of those side-by-side double strollers because I felt like they were too big to actually take to the places we often went. And I knew I wanted one that could convert between two seats and one seat, depending on what i needed.
The Britax B-Ready was perfect! Had I known what I know now I probably would have just started with the B-ready stroller. However, at the time we only had one kid so I wasn’t even looking at double stroller options. Why do I love the Britax B-Ready? Here’s my top reasons:
1. Seating options: It has 12 different seating options that includes multiple seats, a bassinet, or infant car seat. I also got the stroller board attachment for even more options! (See 5. below) Below are pictures of the 4 ways we currently use the stroller. And then below that is a diagram of all the 12 different seating options.
2. Top seat: Not only is it my favorite double stroller but also my new favorite single stroller as well. One of my favorite features is the reversible top seat that allows Marlow ride facing forwards or backwards. The seat has a 4 position recline. Marlow prefers to sit up but often falls asleep in the stroller and once she’s asleep I can easily lay her back for a long nap. The fact that it reclines so smoothly, so she doesn’t wake up, is a huge plus for me!
3. Easily converts between a single or double stroller. It’s extremely easy to put on and remove the bottom second seat attachment.
4. Adjustable handle bar: I’m only 5’1″ and Josh is 6″. By pushing the buttons on each side of the handle bar I easily adjust the height depending who is pushing!
5. Stroller board attachment: I got the standing stroller board and the double seat attachment. Depending on where we’re going I knew there were times that Maddox would not want to necessarily sit in a seat and the stroller board attachment is perfect because he can easily hop on and off as he pleases.
6. Size: For a double stroller this stroller is extremely lightweight. I can easily lift it in and out of my car on my own (usually while holding Marlow). I have a Honda CR-V and it fits nicely in the trunk with room to spare. I would a take picture to show you but that would mean I’d have to clean out my trunk ?. You just pull two levers on the side of the handle and it easily folds in half to compact size.
7. Super Cute: If I’m completely honest I love how sleek it looks.
My only regret is that I didn’t get this stroller sooner to use with the car seat or bassinet attachment.
I apologize in advance for my terrible video skills! I felt like some of the things I was describing need to seen, rather than read.
Some products provided by Britax but all comments and opinions are my own.